Hello lovelies, I hope you are having a fantastic week. I have been beyond busy lately reading books both planned and unplanned. That said, I am so excited for my reads this month. Some of them have been a long time coming and some of them are books that recently came out. I’m not sure that I will get through all of these since I will be taking a class starting this month but I really hope to get through them.
- Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks. (Graphic Novel) I’m sure I will get through this one pretty quickly. It looks short and sweet and is perfect for this time of year.
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson. I have had so many people tell me they loved Margaret Rogerson’s writing and I have been looking forward to this one for a while. Fall seems like the perfect time of year to check it out!
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. I attempted this one a while ago but I didn’t get very far since I was at a very busy time of my life. I was very interested to continue at the time but I couldn’t. I can’t wait to give it another go.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. As I said it’s been a long time coming…I have never finished the Harry Potter series and part of that is because I don’t want it to end, even though I’ve seen all the films, I’ve always taken my time with the books ever since I got my hands on them. So I figured…it’s time.
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. I cannot wait to start this one. I have been slowly making my way through the Throne of Glass series. I can’t wait to continue Aelin’s story!
Maybe Reads — So I have a few other books that I want to read or listen to. I’m not sure I will get to them all but I thought I’d share them here as well:
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May.
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power.
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood. I may get to this one next month but I’m not sure. I definitely want to take my time with this one.
What are you guys reading this month? Do you have any books you cannot wait to get to? Do you have any suggestions for me? Let me know!